Sunday, January 11, 2009

What the heck were they thinking?

Bear with me. I can't right click, so there aren't pictures. . . yet.

1) My darling Angelina what are you wearing? It's so wrong. The cut of the top is unflattering. You need a necklace with that neckline and your hair is covering your face. Oh, and the slit? When did you start pole dancing?

Even your best accessory, Brad, isn't with that atrocious '70s John Holmesesque 'stache.

2)Drew Barrymore. . . You are NOT a TV anchorwoman from the 1980s. Lose the hair.

3)Dear Vanessa Hudgens,

It's not that your dress was horrendous (although wearing a dress the same color as your skin isn't the best idea) or even age inappropriate. It's that you need to gain 10 pounds, stat. Being able to see your bones through your skin because of a lack of meat on your bones is a bad thing.

Also, stand up staight. You're not an Olsen twin, and it's really not cute when they do it either!

1 comment:

  1. I went back and fourth between her and Vanessa, but Renee hasn't looked good since she was in weight loss mode from the last Bridget Jones and actually had boobies. I figured I'd get another chance with her :)

    ReplyDelete