Sunday, January 11, 2009

Red Carpet's done...

And since I have only online galleries to go by at this point, I'll say there were not nearly as many horrible "oh my god, hide the children, that dress could bring about the apocalypse at any point" moments as I had hoped.

Quick highlights:

1. Eva Longoria.



OK, I know it's really easy to love her on red carpets. I mean, she's tiny, perfect and so very very gorgeous. But just NOT screwing that up should earn her some points. And the cleavage? Hello! I'm assuming, however, she's standing in the back of the room with an IV since there's no way she's sitting down in that.

2. Jennifer Lopez.



I chose the pic without her scary husband, and to be honest, this had to grow on me. I was thinking the gold tinfoil look was not a good one. But sweet lord in heaven, I would murder to have that body right now, let alone after two children. And if you've got it, and feel the need to somewhat harken back to your famous belly-baring dress then hell, go for it.

3. Rumer Willis


Yeah, I said it. What? She looks a.) human and b.) like a female. I like the red hair on her, I love the color of the gown with the hair, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the details on the front. Congratulations, Rumer, for once you do not make me wonder why you haven't been shipped off to some foreign country for our own good.

2 comments:

  1. Eva's dress? Wow. No one should be able to wear a mermaid tail that wide without looking like her ass matches it, but she looks fabulous.

    And, Angela, having picked Kate on the Women of -- thread, of course I agree with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked JLo's dress. Not many can carry it off, but she does it quite well.

    ReplyDelete