Sunday, January 11, 2009

The men!

It's stunningly easy to screw up a night out at an awards show. We see men do it every year. So imagine my surprise to see so many men get it right at the Golden Globes.

And they even come in children's sizes!


I kid, I kid. Kind of. But Kevin Connolly IS tiny.

Anyway, I'm all for taking a risk, and going out of the ordinary. Shoot me, but I like the Jonas Brothers' look here. Clarification: I do NOT like the Jonas Brothers. Not sure I could name a song. But thanks to my obsession with celebrity, I do know what they look like...and I like this mismatched-but-still-unmistakably-together look.


Kiefer Sutherland needs to lose the sunglasses, but I like the light tie here. I'm still efforting (ha!) a photo of Seth Rogen, who looked amazing, but this will do.


And finally, just for eye candy:

No comments:

Post a Comment