Monday, January 12, 2009

My winners (and loser)

First, my loser of the night (well, along with Olivia Wilde, but I just couldn't bear to look at that dress again to post it). Heidi Klum.



Between the spleen that has apparently burst out of her side and through her dress and the Hefty-bag shine of that dress, she had no hope. Heidi's very hit or miss, and here she needs to be hit. Besides, her toes hang off the front of those shoes by about an inch. Yikes!

Best woman? Kate.


There's really nothing I can say here that hasn't already been said.

Best man: Seth Rogen.


Yep. That's the fat, Jewfroed guy from Knocked Up and Pineapple Express. Rocking a slimmed-down frame, a light tie, a well-tailored look and some freshly-shorn hair. I think I may be in love a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't figure out if Heidi was preggers again or not in that dress.

    ReplyDelete