Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not all Chanel is classy

You gotta love fake reality stars. Nobody (other than Bai Ling) is more likely to put together an atrociousness and claim to be on the cutting edge of fashion.

Nobody is more likely to think that simply because it came from an "important" design house it must look good, and nobody is more likely to think that a logo makes her cool.

Now, before I get to the real bashing, I must fess up to a hatred of visible logos. They're tacky and scream, "Look at me! Look at me! I have more money than sense."

All of this brings us to Heidi Montag and her manicure.

Yes, those are Chanel logos airbrushed onto her black fingernail polish, cause nothing says cutting-edge like black nail polish with Chanel logos.

Good lord, woman. The one logo I though could never look trashy, you made look trashy. Much like your fake marriage (or your two or three fake marriages) to that epitome of maledom, Spencer, you can't even get a manicure right. Even my rock and roll ass knows better than to put a Chanel logo on my fingertips, let alone a Chanel logo on top of black nail polish. It's neither goth nor upper class. The two things cannot be fused!

Invest in some nail polish remover and save us from your latest bout of stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment